- Check-in and check-out at the same time — drop the bags in the room and grab a cabana on the beach consistently ranked among the best in America.
- Book a table for dinner at Serẽa, featuring delectable, sustainable coastal cuisine with just a hint of Mediterranean flavor prepared by San Diego native, Chef JoJo Ruiz.
- Start the day with a tail! Enjoy an “Only on Coronado” experience: The splash-tastic Mermaid Fitness class at the Hotel Del’s pool.
- Set sail from Glorietta Bay aboard a chartered sailboat from AC Sail Expert. With offices in the lobby of the hotel, they’re ready when you are for the sailing adventure of a lifetime.
- Savor brunch in the Crown Room, a Hotel del Coronado tradition that never disappoints. Ask the front desk about seasonal Beer Brunches featuring local craft brews.
- Catch a ride over to Old Town San Diego and get immersed in Mexican tradition and heritage. From authentic eats to live performances to handcrafted goods, there’s much to be savored in this hidden gem.
- End the day by indulging your sweet tooth at S’mores on the Beach. This gourmet fireside experience comes with an à la carte menu of s’mores and other fireside favorites.
- Get the day spinning with a waterfront spin class right on the sand. Keep an eye on the horizon, as pods of dolphins tend to frequent the breakers every morning.
- Pick up some coastally trendy swag for the folks back home with a swing through the Shops at The Del. Designer labels, one-of-a-kind jewelry and beachy home décor are just waiting to be discovered.
Click here to learn more about this itinerary and the Hotel del Coronado.
Looking To Plan An Event?