- An afternoon check-in sets you up perfectly for sunset happy hour on the veranda of the Cays Lounge. Enjoy live music as you cozy up at a bayside fire pit.
- Take the hotel’s ultra-convenient free shuttle service down the Strand into the village for a delicious dinner at local mainstay The Brigantine.
- Take advantage of Loews at the Strand, the hotel’s signature beach service via golf cart shuttle over to the miles-long Silver Strand State Beach. Get set up with umbrella, towel and chair service — all you have to do is nap!
- Book a relaxing and romantic twilight gondola cruise through the canals and waterways of the Coronado Cays. Bring a nice Pinot and they’ll provide the glasses and blanket.
- Rent a bike and cruise the length of the Silver Strand on the island’s two-lane bike highway, along the bay and safely tucked away from vehicle traffic.
- Treat yourself and knead away the morning’s bike ride with a spa treatment at Sea Spa + Fitness. Try an island-inspired body wrap or tropical sea stone massage.
- Start your day with some Namaste. Take a yoga class on the Coronado Cays marina dock, or pump things up with Marina Spin, a special spinning experience overlooking the marina.
- Rent a personal watercraft and send up a little spray. If time allows, be sure to cruise under the signature blue Coronado Bridge.
Click here to learn more about the Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
Looking To Plan An Event?