Why is Coronado Island considered more safe than other destinations?
1) Coronado is charming little town, with a small population…not a crowded or urban metropolis.
2) Coronado’s coastline features spacious beaches with plenty of sunshine and ocean air.
3) Coronado is surrounded by water, socially distance by paddleboard, boat, kayak or by swimming.
4) Coronado is flat, so walking, biking, rollerblading, scootering and jogging is easy.
5) Coronado’s shops, restaurants and services mandate mask usage and enforce social distancing.
For more covid compliance information and frequently asked questions, click here