Plan your visit around one of these long-standing annual celebrations that make Coronado a family tradition for generations of locals and visitors alike.
- A 49 year tradition
- In Spreckels Park – walking distance from all hotels
- Series runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day with concerts every Sunday
- Free of charge, but come early to get a spot on the lawn — picnics welcome!
- 5:00AM – Wake up & get your spot along Orange Ave for the parade.
- 4:00PM – Concert in the Park at Spreckels Park (6th and Orange)
- 9:00PM – Fireworks Over Glorietta Bay – trade in your Orange Ave. seat for a spot on a kayak or boat in the bay. Local tip: watch them from the golf course or Stingray Point – But don’t drive. Best to walk or bike.
- Only opportunity every year to bike the famous Coronado Bridge
- Non-competitive and fun for all ages and skill levels – travels around the San Diego Bay via the Bayshore Bikeway.
- Start/finish line at Embarcadero Marina Park in downtown San Diego.
- All riders will return to San Diego for a post-ride festival with food trucks, 21+ beer garden and entertainment.
- 10 Miler, & Veterans Day 5K
- Live entertainment along the course
- Flat, fast run or walk with the waves of the Pacific Ocean on your east and the San Diego Bay on your west
- Cap off your run with a California beach party!
- Reward yourself with a recovery day at the luxurious Loews’ spa
Looking To Plan An Event?