Art & Culture
There’s more than meets the island on Coronado. Stroll historic avenues, learn the rich history of this eclectic and storied island. Catch a show, a film or the occasional art installation.
- Take walking tours through eclectic neighborhoods
- Explore iconic architecture, gardens, and famous residents
- See live theater at the Lambs Players Theater and Coronado Playhouse
- Peruse stunning art work at the famous Art and Frames gallery
- Don’t miss the Hotel del Coronado’s legendary tour for rich heritage, local legends and most notorious phantom Kate Morgan - an in-depth, docent-led walking tour of the Victorian building and gardens, including an exclusive behind-the-scenes look