- Check-in and have a stroll along the waterfront from Tidelands Park and under the famous Coronado Bridge, quite possibly the best view of San Diego’s skyline you’ll find.
- Dinner at ALBACA, the hotel’s signature restaurant, enjoy a blend of coastal cuisine made from the freshest ingredients in an inviting atmosphere — inside or al fresco with views of the San Diego skyline.
- Go biking around the island! Complimentary bike rentals are available for hotel guests to ride around the miles of trails on the island.
- Take a stroll over to Coronado Brewing Company and let your senses take flight with some award-winning craft beers.
- Start with a quick ferry ride over to San Diego and witness history at the celebrated USS Midway Ship and Museum.
- Pamper yourself at the Marriott’s new 5,500-square-foot luxury resort spa with indulgent massages, facials, body scrubs and beauty services, as well as fitness classes and lap pool sessions.
- Take your un-landing to the next level with a morning paddle board session on the bay. Paddle boards, personal watercrafts, and kayaks are available to start your morning with an adventure on the water.
- Dry off and try a little lunch and shopping at the Coronado Ferry Landing — Savor seafood at newly remodeled Peohe’s.
Click here to learn more about the The Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa.
Looking To Plan An Event?