- Check-in and explore the mansion. Be sure to have your children ask the front desk about the “secret toy chest” for a fun treat! Then, straight to the pool for a dip!
- Take a quick 8‑minute walk to historic Orange Avenue for lunch or dinner. Try Leroy’s or new hotspot, The Henry. Head over early and do a little shopping along the Avenue’s quaint boutiques. Be sure to save room for ice cream at MooTime Creamery!
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast on the mansion’s outdoor veranda overlooking scenic Glorietta Bay, or dine in the historic Music Room surrounded by luxurious historic architecture.
- Play 18 holes of the most beautiful bayside golf in San Diego at the Coronado Golf Course. Following your round, be sure to treat yourself to a relaxing and picturesque lunch at the course’s Feast and Fairway restaurant.
- Paddle the San Diego Bay under the warm sunshine in a kayak. Tours and rentals are available through the hotel concierge, the City of Coronado Boathouse or Seaforth Boat Rentals.
- Grab late lunch or early dinner at Coronado’s own Coronado Brewing Co. or venture across the Bay for some nightlife in San Diego’s famous Gaslamp District.
- Catch the ferry or call a Lyft and get in touch with your wild side at the famous San Diego Zoo. Once you’re done getting to know the animals, take a few hours to explore the museums, botanical gardens, and unbelievable architecture at Balboa Park.
- No trip to Coronado would be complete without a fresh seafood tower at Bluewater Grill at the Boathouse. Voted best seafood on Coronado!
Click here to learn more about the the Glorietta Bay Inn.
Looking To Plan An Event?